Property Details


SASSARI - OSCHIRI Building Lot for sale

Click on the photos to enlarge:

  • Agent
  • Price € 30,000
  • Property ref
    osc_ter_30
  • Town
    Oschiri
  • Region
    Sardinia
  • Country:
    Italy
  • Type
    Land
  • Condition
    Habitable
  • Land
    500

Description

Oschiri (OT): Building plot (500 sqm.) in Zone B of urban district. 1500 mc. can be constructed In the lot. Price includes customizable approved project for the construction of one or two villas, or apartments. Exempt from the obligation of classification efficiency. Negotiable price: euro30.000.
-------------
Oschiri short info
Oschiri in the province of Olbia-Tempio is 280 m. above sea level in the valley floor of the Limbara-Lernone in Logudoro, bordering the Gallura. The territory is morphologically quite varied, with heights up to 1,023 m.
In an area of livestock farming and viticulture, Oschiri remains essentially a village of farmers and stockbreeders, with some developing in the food and dairy industry.
Quite recently the discovery of tourist potential of the area, has resulted in a good variety of options for restaurants and accommodation. Noteworthy in the field of gastronomy, besides the bread "carasau" and the genuine pecorino cheese, is the typical dish of the village, "sa panada", i.e. baskets of pasta stuffed with meat and herbs. In late August the "sagra of panada" is organized by the municipality and the producers.
The several archaeological findings around the village are evidence of the human presence in the territory since the Nuragic age. Must-see, if you want to dive into the magical world of our ancestors, is the rocky altar which is located in front of the church of S. Stefano, in a grove north of Oschiri.
The village of Oschiri was founded in the Middle Ages on the ruins of the Roman fortress of Castrum and the medieval village of Oppidum Octi.
Its ancient origins are proved by various Romanesque churches, and some of them, just outside Oschiri, are really worth a visit, such as the Church of St. Demetrius, 1158, and the medieval church of Our Lady of Castro and of Our Lady of Otti, both belonging to disappeared villages.
The centre of the village, an interesting destination for fans of the history of architecture, is characterized by narrow streets, sometimes paved in stone, and large l

Contact Agent