Area Information - Kuala Lumpur
Sunshine Estates currently offer a range of property investment opportunities with potential for strong rental returns and capital appreciation.
Reasons to invest in Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia offers a stable, freely-elected government
- The country enjoys a stable economy with continued low inflation ensuring the cost of living will continue to be one of the lowest in Asia
- Kuala Lumpur has grown extensively since the Asian Economic Boom of the 1990s and is the regional headquarters of many of the world’s major corporations
- It is one of the most vibrant cities in Asia and home to a number of stunning skyscrapers, most notably the Petronas Twin Towers and Menara Kuala Lumpur
- The old town maintains some links to its colonial past with narrow and winding streets and a delightful hybrid of Chinese and European architecture
- Malaysia practices a justice system based closely on the British legal system
- Foreigners can buy up to 2 houses and are entitled to 60% bank loans
- Kuala Lumpur continues to benefit from a growing tourism market helping to create a mature rental market
- Kuala Lumpur is extremely well connected – major airlines fly to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport and a high speed train service takes under ½ hour to reach the city
- Kuala Lumpur’s education and medical services are some of the best in the Pacific Rim.